Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hey everyone! So its about time we got a blog...someone told me the other day that if you have kids your supposed to have a blog...haha i guess its the mom thing to do. Well im not an official "mommy" yet, for those who dont know my due date is May 8. I only have about 2 months left untill i see my precious baby boy. I had an appt yesterday and the doctor said everything looks perfect, my tummy is the exact size it should be haha. Hes been kicking like crazy, its so cool to just sit and watch my stomache move around while he kicks and punches me haha. Well his name is going to be Preston Coon and we are still debating on the middle name...so far wed like spencer or james to be the middle name but were not sure. Any thoughts or suggestions? Well spencer has been way busy with school and work but hes doing so good. I am so proud of him, hes the most hard working person ive ever met, hes always giving 100% at his calling and to his family with work and school not far behind. How he keeps it all up i dont know. Hes the best husband in the whole world. Well ill do my best to keep this updated! :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

We love you both and think you are an exceptional couple.