Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, March 10, 2014

Trip to St George...

Courtney had a softball Tournament in St George so me and Corinne took the kids and met my family there! It was pretty dang windy and cold the first day we were there! We bundled up in jackets and blankets and made the best of it! Preston brought his scooter and made a friend instantly. He was all over the place and had a blast! I've missed going to games...its so fun to watch her play and its so fun to visit while were watching! Cant believe these are the last games I'll watch her play! Can't wait to put my kids in sports! We didn't see much of Courtney AT ALL. We watched her play and pretty much had time to say hi before she was gone! But still glad we went!!  


















The Sunday we drove home we stopped by the Temple. Its gorgeous!! Love this family of mine and I'm so glad we get these little times to spend time together! 




No comments: