Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, March 12, 2012

Ron's 50th Party

Okay like 2 weekends ago, Ron had his 50th birthday party! We had a blast. Lots of fun people, funny jokes and good food. You can't beat that right?



I did this table for Ron...its the first part of his gift. I'll show you what it all is once I'm done.




Here are some cute pics of Ron with his kids...


I think 50 looks good when you can look back on all you've accomplished and feel great about it. Ron has done some wonderful things, he's such an amazing person. My favorite has got to be raising 5 really great kids and I'm lucky enough to have one of them for eternity. I'm thankful for Ron ( and Debbie too of course ) for raising Spencer the way they did.

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

I can't wait to see the book when its all finished, I am glad you took on that project, it'll be great for Ron to have and look through throughout these next 50 years.