Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, March 18, 2012

St Pattys Day...

Yesterday was St Pattys Day! I was never one to go all out on this holiday...but I decided a while ago that I wanted to make each Holiday a little bigger around here. I want my kids to have fun with each holiday...its just an excuse to have fun and spend a little extra time with my kids! That morning we made Leprechaun masks...




We also went and got shaved Ice at Bahama Bucks with Corinne and Kamden...



Then we headed to the park! Spencer worked most of yesterday but was able to meet us at the park and we tried to fly our kite...ha it didn't really work!





Roll, Tackle, Chase = BOYS!


Getting out knots...







Kisses from Kam...


And this is what I gave Spencer that night :)


I really am the LUCKIEST girl in the world!

1 comment:

Corinne and Justin said...

So fun! I love this pictures of Preston and Kamden playing!