Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our spur of the moment trip...

On Thursday I found out that I had won a seat at the frugality boot camp in Utah. Do you guys follow the blog funcheaporfree.com? It's awesome and I really wanted to go to this conference. Well lucky enough I won ( the person who first won backed out so that's why it was so last minute).. I debated all day Thursday if I was going to go or not. I'd drive to flagstaff with spenc that night and then the rest of the drive by myself on Friday. Well with Preston's non stop begging to go see Grammy and papa I decided to just do it. I'm SO glad I did. My kids were angels on Friday. We left that morning at 830 and didn't stop once until beaver. They went about 5 1/2 hours without crying or complaining once. They took naps and just played and talked. It was AMAZING. The last few hours were the same, good sleepy babies. I was so blessed. Well my parents ended up being evacuated that day because of a big fire on the mountain behind their house. So we went to my aunt and uncles house that night. That morning my mom, lylah and I went to the conference and my dad, Courtney and Preston went fishing. We all had such fun good days! We also got to return to my parents last night which was great.

No comments: