Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Courts trip - Basha...

On Tuesday we decided to go to the Basha pool center. I had a LOT more fun then I thought. Just the thought of 2 babies at the pool was stressing me out. I decided to go because Court was here and could help me but learned that I could probably do it by myself. We got Preston a life jacket and he's now tall enough to walk around and get to the slides himself. He had a blast and loved the freedom he had in the water. I can't tell you how many times he went down those slides! Lylah wasn't sure of the water at first ( of course! ) but she slowly eased into and was okay with it. Kamden thought he could swim and wanted to take off all the time, I remember that stage! He loves water though and had a blast! Us girls took turns with the babes and got some sun. It was such a fun day!













No comments: