Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, October 1, 2012

Lylahs 1st Birthday!...

Lylah turned one on September 15th. The time just goes so quickly and I can't believe my baby is one! She had a birthday party a couple of weeks after her birthday so that she could spend it with her Grammy, Papa and Aunt Court from Utah as well as her family members here. We spent the party at my Grandma Porters club house and it was a perfect spot! We had cup cakes and dessert and opened presents and then we headed outside for a swim! The weather and company was absolutely perfect! We had one accident though...After lighting her candle on her cupcake she decided she wanted to touch the flame and burned her finger...she was pretty dang upset for a lot of her party until she got to swim in the pool. "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" fit perfectly with her party! 













Lylah you are the prettiest girl I know. Your hair is finally starting to grow and I'm sure we'll be able to put it in pigtails soon! You have the prettiest blue eyes and you are just a perfect little petite girl. You definitely have a mind of your own and even though you keep me on my toes I love that about you. You are a black and white kind of girl, either happy or absolutely NOT happy.  You are in a stranger danger stage and pretty much only love a certain few special people ( mom the most, of course! ) You have completed our family ( for now ) and I can not imagine life without your cutest smile! We love you so much Lylah!!!

No comments: