Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012...

This year was my family's year for Thanksgiving! So we took the long 11 hour drive to Saratoga Springs, Utah.


The first day we were there we just relaxed and tried to sleep since we drove through the night. Later that afternoon we met up with one of my best friends from High School and she took some family pictures for me! They turned out great ( I'll show them in my next post ). We also did some grocery shopping for our Thanksgiving dinner the next day!

Thanksgiving day we drove to Tooele, Ut to meet up with my Aunt and Uncle and My cousins who live there. It was so fun to be there with them since we hardly ever get to see them. 

Getting ready for the day...

I tried making a Turkey veggie plate...I thought it was kinda cute haha!

Our dinner was seriously delicious...we have some good cooks on my side of the family ;)


And then we visited with family the rest of the night ( before we had to go get ready for black friday shopping! )





And we stayed until Lylah zonked out...

When we got back to my parents we decided to do some black friday shopping. Little Kam wasn't feeling good at all that day and I was able to capture this sweet pic before we left. Love that boy and his mama!

Here are the black friday shoppers who came home with NOTHING. I actually hate shopping on black friday...probably wont do it again! But it was fun hanging with these girlies!


The guys went fishing the next day...





We played games like every night and laughed our faces off. It was so much fun!!


My kids actually travel really well so the trip there and back wasn't bad at all! Preston keeps asking when our next trip to Grammy's is! Love our Utah visits!


No comments: