Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Awesome August...

August was filled with the last of summer! Me & Spenc had our 6th Anniversary, we took our last summer vacation and Preston started Preschool again! Here is some of August through my phone!


It still seems like yesterday that we were married. Best decision of my life hands down. I love him more and more as time passes even though that seems impossible. XOXO.


 Preston started Pre-K at Mrs. Angelas again! He was so excited to go back and see some old friends and make some new ones as well!! 


Preston took a tumbling class this summer with his friends. His class ended and he was sad, he loved to go each week!


This is how Lylah rode around in Sprouts one very grouchy afternoon ;)


We spent a weekend in Flagstaff. Riding the ranger in the rain and mud was the highlight for sure!


I started watching Shanna's little Emma once a week. Lylah LOVES it and they have become such good friends. I love it so much! They are too dang cute!


We went to the mall kids club with ward friends!


Preston had an accident! He put my blanket from my bed over his head and started getting wild and ended up hitting his nose on my nightstand...HARD. I heard it and freaked out... After I grabbed him and saw the damage I almost passed out. Luckily Spencer was home! Poor kid looked like a little avatar for a while. It broke my heart every time i saw him! 

No comments: