Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, November 23, 2013

iphone pics for November...


The silliest, cutest kids! 


I got to spend a weekend with some ward friends! We got a hotel in Phoenix and went to Time Out for Women. We talked, ate good food, and even did some shopping too! It was great!


Spending some time with our favorite neighbors...this was our last front yard play date! :(


My little Cowgirl!


I watched my friends little girl Sophie for her a bit this month. Lylah loves her and they had so much fun together! Beautiful girls in the swings! Lylah looks so old to me in this picture. 


Preston playing war with daddy. He loves this game! ( Especially when he wins! )


I watched both my friends girls on the same day and we had a party. Those girls had a blast together! They are just the cutest!


Me and Preston heard a big thump in the kitchen and ran in there to find nothing! So I looked in the backyard and found this bird...he was still alive taking his last breath. So sad! I can't believe it hit my window though, my windows are NOT that clean! Preston was sad about it...


Shanna's kids came over to play while they moved into their new house. It was such a bittersweet day. I HATE that they aren't there but that's life! So happy about their house though!


We tried taking some family photos for Christmas cards and it went HORRIBLE. Kids would not cooperate and it was so stressful!! I'm the one who should have been crying ;). 

No comments: