Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, September 16, 2013

Lylah girl turns 2!

I cannot believe my baby is 2! I can't tell you how fast time goes by these days...slow down already! Well this girl runs our household. She is my little black and white girl. She is the sweetest thing I have ever seen and then in a split second shes the sassiest. Shes also the funnest and funniest girl ever. She has so much personality and everyone around her just loves her to death. She is simply just the CUTEST girl out there. She fills our home with love, laughter and fun! Her brother even thinks shes the best. They have the cutest relationship and I'm so very thankful they have each other. I'm not a huge party thrower...my kids will definitely not have a big party ever year and this year was one of those years. We kept it small and just with family. She got her little tykes pink ride in car, clothes & accesories and lots of little toys. She loved it all and had such a great day!




She loves stickers and got some as a present and decorated her legs herself haha! She loved it!




No comments: