Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My BIG girl...

 Lylah is starting to look SO big to me lately! She just has the prettiest little face you ever saw with this sweet little voice that is talking in sentances! Her hair is getting so long and she loves to look at herself in the mirror. She knows shes pretty and she knows shes a princess. She uses that to her advantage quite a bit these days :). Well she's been climbing out of her bed every night anyway that we decided to take her crib down! It's bittersweet...She has a bed that her Grandma Coon is giving me but we haven't gotten it yet. Once I get it I need to paint it and get her new bedding. So for now she is just sleeping on her crib mattress on the floor! I'm redoing her room as well and put her dresser in her closet to make more room in our tiny bedrooms and I still need to get a toy organizer and everything. So her room is pretty much in shambles for the time being! Hopefully we'll get it all done by the end of the month! 




She is also big enough to have her own friends!! She LOVES Emma and Sophie. Well Sophie turned 2 the beginning of February and her mom called me saying that all Sophie talks about is playing with Lylah! So we went over there and played with Sophie on her birthday and they just had a blast! 


No comments: