Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Beach Day 1...

On Monday we decided to hit the beach! We had originally planned to do Disneyland but looked at the weather and Monday was the warmest day so we decided to take advantage of that and go to the beach. I'm so glad we did because it was PERFECT! The kids were in heaven and to be honest I was too! My kids are at perfect beach ages! Preston loved to run in and out of the water but isn't quite brave enough to go to far ( which i love ). And Lylah was quite happy on the beach in the sand! It wasn't too hot nor too cold and just a bit breezy! 

Lylah loved blowing her own bubbles!  


Spencer and Preston running in the water! 




She's my beach beauty! 


Love my boys!



Spencer and Lylah buried Preston




Lylah really could have stayed there all day! 


No comments: