Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014...

Easter morning we woke up and found baskets! Kids loved everything they got and were super excited. We decided to go to an earlier ward so that we could start our drive to California. So we got ready super quick and headed to Church! Lylah especially loved her new Easter dress and danced in the halls of Sacrament meeting to all the Church Hymns. I could hear whispering behind us of how cute she was haha. When we got home we got packed up and left! We met Aunt Cathy when we got into California and had Easter dinner with her! We had a great day! 




Cutest Easter Kids ever. I know I'm biased but for real...It doesn't get cuter then them!


So grateful for my Savior. I find myself thinking a lot of the sacrifices he made for me on this day. I'm so grateful for my blessings and my trials. I'm so grateful for this eternal family of mine. Nothing makes me more happy. I'm so thankful for the opportunity I have to be a wife and mother. I pray everyday that I'm doing a good job. I love them with all my heart! So grateful for the gospel. So thankful for the guidance it provides me in raising a family. I'm so thankful for the light I find in a dark world. I love my faith and I love my Savior, Jesus Christ.  

No comments: