Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Graduate.

Spencer got his Bachelors in Kinesiology this month. He is finally a college graduate! YAY! He also made the deans list again for this semester. Pretty sure he made that list every semester. He's so smart and so hard working and we couldn't be prouder or happier for him that he's finished. He decided not to walk ( I was sad about that ) but he didn't think he was completely finished with school yet. Law school was heavy on his mind and he got excepted here in Phoenix with a scholarship but has now pretty much changed his mind. He loves his job that he has right now and I think were going to see where that takes us and if he's not happy with it he may reconsider law school. I'm just excited to have some of my husband back! It is so nice to have him here ( not just physically home but emotionally home ). So I'm happy with the decision and I just hope that his work goals and dreams become a reality. If anyone deserves it, its him. I love you Spencer.

No comments: