Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

.......

Today has been a good day....I cant believe how big my baby is getting...hes 5 1/2 months and 18 lbs! He is just the funnest and most adorable kid in the world. Hes started to really want to "play" were always thinking of new little games to play with him and hes always smiling, laughing and "talking" up a storm. He always wants to have ALL the attention and if your not giving it to him he sure does let you know...i take him everywhere with me...even to the laundry room to throw in a load...haha hes seriously my best little friend all day long. He looks like spencer more and more each day, hes just a little mini daddy and i love it. He is truely a blessing and makes our little family so happy and life just seems so perfect. I am so very thankful that my Heavenly Father sent me such an amazing son. Im so thankful for my sweet loving husband who makes my life worth so much more. My "boys" are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I couldnt be any happier. These are some randoms from today...
Takin a ride in the hamper!


He loves himself! haha seriously he loves looking at himself in the mirror and talking and throwing his arms around. Its so cute!

Falling asleep on mommy and daddys bed

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh gosh i love the pictures in the hamper! so cute! and it is so wonderful to have little buddies. i think there is something so awesome about being a stay at home mommy and spending every waking moment with your kids. You get so close to them and they become your very best friends:) love it

Seth & Erin Finch said...

He's so stinkin cute, looks like your a great mommy too. One of these days I want a little buddy like that and a little daddy's girl. Someday.