Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Friday, October 30, 2009

Curtains!

We desperately needed curtains covering our sliding glass door...for months now there has been nothing there and if anyone wanted to they could see right into our house at night. Its been bothering me soo bad but i finally got them done. Originally i just bought some plain black curtains at target because they were on sale but the ones for the door were like 20 inches too short..dumb me didnt measure before i went shopping. Well I honestly didnt want to return them and i think my door is extra long because i couldnt find any that would be long enough that you didnt have to special order and it would be like 100.00. Seriously? For curtains? So i kept them and found some really cute fabric at hobby lobby for 30% off. The sewing machine i have is my moms old one...and it doesnt work so i went over to my grandmas and we did them together...she did so much cause my lil chunk was a lil grouchy but it was fun anyway. I absolutely love how they turned out. They go with my kitchen perfectly and most importantly it covers my door! Love them! Thanks grandma! The short ones...we had to do them too so they would all match and go together...





My kitchen with the new curtains...oh i could look at them all day...

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Woo hoo! good job girlly! they look awesome