Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, September 24, 2012

Lylah's "Birth"day Part 2

After naps and and lunch we went to the park. Lylah fell asleep on our way there and slept most of the time while we were playing but Preston had fun for the both of them! She woke up in time to swing ( her favorite thing ) and I got to take a few cute little pictures of her.


I love her leggings and shoes...too cute!







Then that night we had some ice cream and she opened her presents from us. It was a long day and she was exhausted. 


I had also planned on trying to take some really cute pictures of Lylah while we were there and she just wasn't having it. 

"It's my Birthday and I'll cry if I want to!"


I can't wait for her Big Birthday this weekend!!! Love this girl way too much!!

No comments: