Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Cali Day 5- Temple and Driving home...

Our last day of the trip just happened to be on Mothers Day! I slept in that day and Spencer had gone to go get some yummy donuts! I really wanted to stop by the San Diego temple on our way home. Gosh that temple is so beautiful! 


Oh how blessed I am to be a Mother. There is nothing I wanted more in this life then to have a family and be a mom I love them with my entire heart. I'm also so grateful that Heavenly Father sent me them. I would change nothing about them. Sure they both can be challening but I've never ever seen anyone more perfect for me then them. Heavenly Father sure knew what he was doing. They are the sweetest, cutest, most loving, fun, hilarious, needy ;), precious children I have ever laid my eyes on. And they are mine! I honestly am the luckiest. I hope my children always know how much a love them. I would do absolutely anything for them. 

I am also so blessed to have the most amazing Mother. I love her dearly. I also have a wonderful Mother in Law that raised the best man I have ever met. I am eternally grateful for the both of them!

No comments: