Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Friday, May 31, 2013

We love to play..in May!...

Preston had a really hard time at first with wearing his helmet every time he got on his bike. He thought dads helmet would work better. haha. Luckily he realized it was MUCH heavier and he's grown to like his own!

Lylah thinks shes big enough to play with the big boys!

I made this pencil skirt for Lylah...she looked ADORABLE in it!

Splash Pad fun with the Cluff and Rees familys! Love our friends!

Having fun at Grandma Coons!

We went to Cottenwood for the day to see our friends the Stockbridges. Preston loves playing with Camden and Saylor! I must say these are the cutest super heroes I've ever seen! 

We also got to go to Jump Street with the McCoys! Hudson and Preston are 2 peas in a pod!

My sweet sleeping angel...

This is how Preston wanted to "lay out" with Grammy! 

I have the best sisters EVER!

Lylah watching tv in our hotel in Cali. 

No comments: