Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Friday, May 3, 2013

My Preston is 4!!

I can't believe my Preston is 4 years old! Time is going so fast, I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. He has such a special place in my heart. Hes my first baby. The one who made me a mom. I cant tell you how much I love this boy! Preston is a very thoughtful and sweet kid. Don't get me wrong, I still have to get after him for things. But he really does try so hard to be good. He's so sweet to his sister and loves to take care of her and play with her. He's also so sweet to me. He loves to take care of me and surprise me with things. He sure does have my heart! He's also such a smart kid. He has done so good at preschool and has learned so much this last year! He loves songs and comes home from school and church singing the songs he learned that day. His voice is also the cutest ever! His favorite things to do are playing with legos, transformers, playing cops and robbers, riding his bike and anything with his friends! He is very outgoing and makes friends wherever we go! He's my favorite boy, my best bud and the cutest kid around! Happy Birthday Preston!!!

We had pizza and an ice cream cake with the Coons!

He LOVED his new Police bike! 

Preston with mom when he was 1 and then at 4!

We also celebrated at Amazing Jakes with Corinne and Kamden!


No comments: