Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th of July 2013...

We went to Show Low and Eager this year for the 4th of July. It was my Dad's 30th Highschool Reunion and they we in Eager anyway so we decided to meet them there! 


We left super early and the kids slept on the way there!


Preston and my cousin Braden. I guess that makes them 2nd cousins? And then Spenc in the backround Photo bombing ;). 


My Patriotic girl!! She LOVED the parade!


Mom, me and Preston enjoying the Eager parade!


My family ( my kids look real thrilled haha )


Our big group!


My dad on his Highschool float. He's the one in the yellow and white getting ready to chuck candy at his brother! haha 


Sweet Lylah enjoying her candy from the parade!


Me and my cousin Anne with our girls. They really didn't want to take a picture with us! We went to the Eager BBQ. I love small towns and I love that I got to spend time with my cousin that I never get to see!


Grammy, Papa & Lylah in line to get their BBQ!


I love the bond Preston and Grammy have! 


We left Eager and went to Show Low for their Fire Works! The kids had a blast with their new light swords and the firework show was really good!


The last day we were there we just hung out with family. The boys went golfing and us girls did a little shopping. Lylah didn't get that this wasn't a real person haha!


We had dinner with my Grandma in Snowflake before we left town. We went to one of my favorite mexican restaurants there called Evas!

We had a great 4th of July! I'm so glad we were able to beat the heat from the valley and also got to hang out with tons of my family! 



No comments: