Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Traditions!...


As soon as we got back from Utah we HAD to get our Christmas decor out! Preston was so excited to decorate the tree and put lights on our house!


We met Santa at Bass Pro shop. Surprisingly no tears this year! 




Family Date night at Benihana. Me and Spencer both had birthday coupons to use!


Temple lights to hear Debbie sing! Loved going with Grandpa, Grandma and Kristy!


Sending videos to Grammy and Papa and talking about Christmas wishes in Mommy's bed!


Since its sooo cold here ( insert sarcasm ) I went on a day date with my favorites and had bahama bucks!


Me and Corinne went out on a girls night for our Birthdays! Macayos and The Nutcracker! We had a blast!


Started a new diet this month! Figured if I could get pass the holidays I could stick to it until the end! So far so good!!



Grandma and Grandpa took us all to the Polar Express. It was a hit for sure! So fun and so magical!


Fun Grandpa giving the grand kids horse back rides after the Polar Express. It was gorgeous in Flagstaff...look at those trees in the back round!


On our way home we got stuck in the Winter Wonderland! My silly city boy! ;)


My Christmas Sunday cuties!


Lylah stayed up and watched the Grinch with me! 

No comments: