Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, November 2, 2009

6 Months

I cant believe my baby is 6 months old today. It honestly feels like i had him yesterday. Where does the time go? If these next 6 months go by just as fast im going to cry....I really wish he could stay my lil baby forever. He is getting to be such a fun little guy though...me and spencer have soo much fun playing with him and watching him learn new things. He is a very smart little boy and sooo happy when hes getting played with and has ALL the attention. I honestly couldnt love him anymore than i do! He is such a blessing and joy to our lives, he makes me and spencer even more happy then we thought we could ever be. In the hospital...One day old

June - One month

July- 2 months

Aug.- 3 months

Sep.- 4 months

Oct.- 5 months

( End of Oct. haha halloween, but close enough to Nov) 6 months!
  • Preston is 19.8 lbs
  • 29 " long
  • Says "Mama"
  • Rolls over from tummy to back
  • Can almost sit up by himself
  • Loves to eat absolutely ANYTHING & EVERYTHING
  • So aware of everything thats going on around him
  • Hes a mama and daddys boy...it takes a little bit to get used to others
  • GREAT shopper haha
  • Can hold his own bottle
  • Super good at picking up and throwing toys haha
  • Has the cutest smile and laugh
  • Still has a natural mohawk...only grows hair on top of his head and hardly any on the sides
  • In size 12 month clothes!

Preston we are so grateful Heavenly Father trusted us to be your parents and sent you to us. We love you more then words could say.


7 comments:

The Ryan's said...

Aww Chels..they do grow fast! They are hard work, but it is worth it! He is adorable, and you a great mom!

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Wow I cant believe his is six months already either lol They grow so fast dont blink!!! I love his costume that is so dang cute I just want to squeeze him!

Brandi said...

love this post chelsea! so sweet. its amaizing how fast time goes. and it only goes faster! i wish we were closer! We are hopefully coming to the valley this weekend for co's game i dont know how much time we will have but i will call ya! miss you hug that baby for me!

Cody and Danica said...

When I saw your comment, i was like who the devil is that?! Your little man is so cute! I want to squeeze his chubby cheeks! The shoes were a gift from jcpenney i think and then his little white shoes are from dillards. freakin expensive but he only gets blessed once right?

*Tawny* said...

OMG! He is soooo freaking cute in his lil Costume! I abosulty love it!!! :)He reminds me sooo much of a lil Spencer. You guys look like your doing awesome! I am so happy as well, thank you!

Your guys family is soo cute, I miss seeing Spencer around but its always fun to fun into old friends at random places :) Hope all is well Chelsea, Preston is adorable!!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

Oh my goodness!!! I just love him! I am calling you next week to play!!!! Miss you!

Colbi and Jeff said...

Gosh, 6 months already! He is so adorable Chels. I think I might steal him if I ever get to see you again!! ;) You are a very good mom.