Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Spencer!

Spencer is 24! Happy Birthday baby! We had alot of fun yesterday...Spencer did have to work that morning but Me, Preston, and Ron met Spencer out on the lake. Spencer did really good at wakeboarding, Preston very much enjoys being on the lake, and I learned how to drive the boat and pull a wakeboarder. It was kinda stressful but Im getting it. :) We then went and had dinner at Carabbas...it was SO good. I love the chicken marsala...mmmm...and they brought ice cream out for his birthday! Then we headed back over to his parents, they always make a cake for everyones birthday, and it is always a VERY good cake. Oh and before we went home spencer had to stop at Joes BBQ because they will give you free food for your birthday haha so he took that home and ate it this morning for breakfast. Spencer got a new wakeboard and wakeboarding boots, 3 pairs of jeans, and a really cute book from Preston. He was kinda spoiled this year. :) Here are some pics of yesterday.Preston watching daddy in both those pics
Mommy and Preston - He wanted to drive the boat
Daddy and Preston!
Preston with Grandpa Coon
Spencer making Preston laugh
Spencer and his birthday ice cream!
Okay this was SO funny...i sat preston right next to me while we were eating the ice cream and i look over and hes getting into my wallet! He already knows where the money is haha!
He got caught! haha
..............................................................................................................................................................
Reasons why I absolutely adore my sweet Husband...
  1. I love his sweet smile
  2. I love how he laughs...so contagious
  3. Hes so hard working
  4. Hes SO attractive, the most handsome man ive ever seen
  5. The best Husband
  6. The best Daddy
  7. Holds the priesthood worthily
  8. Always trying to be better and to do the right thing
  9. Very smart
  10. Goal oriented and almost always achieves it
  11. Makes me a better person
  12. He can be so funny
  13. Beautiful eyes
  14. Very athletic
  15. Gets along with everyone
  16. He loves ME and i feel so very blessed
  17. Such a good example for me and anyone around him

Spencer I hope you had a great birthday. I want you to know that you are absolutely amazing, you surprise me everyday with how great you truely are. You make me want to be a better person, better wife, and better mom. I love everything about you...the way you look at me, the way you handle situations, the way you laugh, the way you walk, they way you work so hard to support me and preston. I cant explain to you how important you are in my life. You honestly are my everything and i would be nothing without your love and support. I cant thank our Heavenly Father enough that he gave me you to keep for forever. I promise you that I will always live my life the way we promised eachother we would when we married. I will always love and support and be right by your side through anything that comes our way. Spencer I Love You and I will Forever and For Always. XOXO.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Aw sweet:) and mr preston is getting so big and cute! its amaizing how big he is getting so so fast!

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Sounds like he had a great birthday!!! How fun! You guys are such a cute family!