Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Friday, November 13, 2009

"Preston where are you!?"

Preston keeps getting more and more fun! Yesterday i was cleaning up a very messy kitchen and so i put preston in his little car while i worked. I looked behind me and he had found my apron and was playing with the ties, wrapping it around his face and eating them haha soo funny. Well like ten min. later he had moved himself over to the sliding glass door to the curtains! I would yell "preston where are you" and hed stick his head out from the curtains and smile soo big! I just love how happy he normally is. He just loves to play and is learning so much. I cant believe how big he is. But anyways heres some pics of us playing yesterday. :)
Playing with the apron ties!

Big smiles!

Hiding and waiting for me to find him haha

Peeking through...

Doesnt he look so much like spencer right here?

3 comments:

McKendricks said...

He totally looks like Spencer in this last picture. He is such a stud. By the way I love your curtains.

Brandi said...

chels. he is just so cute! and where did you get your apron? i LOVE it! cant wait to see you and that sweet boy!

Justin and Katelyn said...

Chelsea,
He is getting so big and so adorable! I have to agree with Brandi...your apron is cute!! Hope you guys are doing well!