Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I love my family!

This last week on Wednesday me and Preston went to Show Low to visit my Mom, Tanner, and Courtney! We stayed with my Grandma and Grandpa Porter. My Grandma just had her knee replaced last week on the 10th and she is doing great! Shes still pretty much bed ridden but shes starting to be able to get up by herself and she is definantly proud of it! haha! We mostly just stayed and visited her since she was stuck home, but i had a great time. It was so nice to just relax and not have to run around so much. We did go and visit my Grandma Bigelow in Snowflake, she is doing really good as well and it was so nice to go and see her. She took us all out to lunch at Eva's and it was sooo good! On Friday I got to go and meet Brandi and Minette and their adorable little kids at Addi J's. I loved to be able to sit and visit with them, I never get to see my old friends and it made me miss them a ton. Thanks so much girls for meeting up with me!! Then on Saturday we all drove back to the valley to meet up with Corinne! We went and saw New Moon and I actually really liked it. I think it was a great improvement from the first and Preston was such a great baby through the whole thing! We also took my mom to the famous mexican place and she loved it as well. mmm mmm makes me hungry just thinking about it. haha. I honestly just love spending time with my family. And Preston just loves all of them soo much as well. I always worry that he might forget them cause we dont get to see them very often but he never does. He loves his Grandma to death and his Uncle Tanner is just soo good with him, i know preston is gonna grow up thinking he is just the coolest! I seriously cant wait untill Christmas so I can go to Utah and see them again. And most of all to see my Dad, I havent seen him since Aug. and its pretty sucky. I love him so much and I hope he knows how much we all miss him. Christmas will be the best! I was so bad at taking pics, which i never am so im pretty disappointed with myself but heres some...a couple are from my phone so they arent the greatest quality. Grandpa Porter and Preston!

This is how he put his paci in haha silly boy!

Happy Happy boy!

Cutest smile!

Haha Corinne found this hat in Charlotte Russe and put it on him...He looks like a jamaican baby!

It kinda looks like a Fro full of dreds haha

2 comments:

The Ryan's said...

haha...preston is just a doll..sounds like you had a great time...i love spending time with family...its just so great to see family you don't ordinarily get to see as much as you want.

Orin, Minette and Sadie Packard said...

It was so so good to see you too! I loved it! It made my day! Preston is so adorable! I will definitely give you a call the next time I am down there so we can hang out! Thanks again for the fun last Friday!