Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!! This year we spent the day with Spencers Family here in the valley. We ended up not having Thanksgiving dinner untill 5:30 pm, so the whole day didnt feel like Thanksgiving at all. We just cooked and hung out at the house together until we went over to his parents. I made homemade rolls this year and i think they turned out really good! It was my first attempt at making them completely from scratch but i loved it! I felt very domestic haha. Well as soon as we got over there it felt like Thanksgiving finally, I really enjoyed spending time with everyone. I feel like im finally finding my place in his family, haha that totally sounds wierd but i feel like just one of them instead of the new girl finding my way. But anyways Preston loved everyone and everyone loved him. He had the cutest little turkey shirt...( I definantly think i cooked the cutest turkey haha! ) He tried some mashed potatoes and he was making the funniest faces haha i love watching him try new foods. Today was soo much fun and im getting really excited for Christmas...i can finally put out christmas stuff!!! Yay!
This is me making some yummy rolls!

This is how they turned out!

A Family Pic!

My cutest boys! Oh how i love them!

Me and my Turkey!

Preston playing while we were eatin...

Yes...were in love haha

Danny and Alyssa...i think alyssa looks so cute in this pic

Preston and Katie...I just love this girl

Preston and Aunt Tiffany...he got lucky with soo many fun aunts!

Me and Jill! I always have such a good time chattin it up with jill! Love ya!
................................
I have SOOO many things to be thankful for, but here are just a few...
  1. My wonderful husband! I honestly couldnt live without him..hes my absolute everything
  2. My wittle chunk (Preston) he brings soooo much joy to our little family
  3. My family - Dad, Mom, Corinne & Justin, Tanner, and Court. I love them so much.
  4. Spencers Family - Ron, Debbie, Danny & Alyssa, Johnny, Kristi and Tiff!!
  5. The Gospel - I have such a wonderful life because of it
  6. My Heavenly Father and my Savior - To whom I owe my life
  7. The Book of Mormon and my Testimony
  8. My home - where i can raise my little kid(s)
  9. Spencers job - were so lucky to have a good job in times like these
  10. All of our extended family and all our friends!

I love the holiday season! Happy Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

Brandi said...

I am so glad you had a great thanksgiving! and good job on the rolls! they look awesome! preston is by far the cutest turkey i have ever seen and i love your family pic you look beautiful! love you and miss you

Corinne and Justin said...

Chels you look so good in all these pictures! i love your hair dark! and way cute family picture! And preston looks sooo cute as always! i love you and your family!