Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

22,23, & 24...

Okay so I'm behind on Thankfuls again...

Saturday morning we were able to go to my cousin Vanessa's baptism. It was a wonderful morning and she has such a sweet little spirit. We were so glad we were able to be there and share that special day with her. 

I'm so thankful for sweet little examples that my children have to look back on. I'm so thankful for such good Aunts, Uncles and cousins that my kids can look up to. 


On Monday night we went to the park with a ton of Spencer's family. We had dinner, visited, played tennis and they also had a big game of dodgeball!

I'm so thankful for Family Nights. I LOVE that our church recommends that we have a night a week that we set aside just for family time, it's usually monday nights but it could be any night. It's especially fun when we get the familys together. 



And Yesterday was such a good day for me. My sister was able to watch Preston that morning so I could go and get my hair done. I have been needing a little "pick me up" since Lylah was born and getting your hair done seems to always do the trick. It just makes you feel so good. Mandy, from my ward, started doing hair again in her home and she did a fantastic job! It also helped that Lylah slept the whole time i was there! I also had bought a groupon last year for a body wrap but found out I was pregnant before I could use it. I made an appointment and was able to go last night while my hubby watched out kiddos. I have never gotten one before but I wish I could get them on a regular basis! I LOVED it. I felt so good afterwords and she took my measurements and I lost 12 1/4 inches from my body! Now I just can't eat it all back at Thanksgiving...haha!
So I am SO thankful for days that I can pamper myself. I feel like those kind of days are few and far between but i really am SO thankful when I get them! 


No comments: