Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankfuls...

Wow I'm behind on my "thankfuls" and behind on blogging...and I'm really behind on unpacking from our weekend in Flagstaff and getting my house cleaned. So I'm going to make this short and sweet for today and hopefully I'll have enough time to blog about our fun weekend tomorrow. Here it goes...

#7- I'm sooo thankful for my parents! I got so lucky to have them and I miss them tons. I'm really thankful for the time I got to spend with them this year. Its the most time I've had to spend with them in a long time and who knows if I'll ever have the chance to spend a whole month with them again. Love you mom and dad :).

#8- I'm thankful for my siblings. We have so much fun together and I just love them to death. I'm so so so so thankful that my sister Corinne lives like 10 min away. I don't know what I'd do without her here!

#9- I'm thankful to own my own home. I love where we live, i love our neighborhood and I love the ward were in. 

#10- I'm thankful for Spencer's job. He's able to make enough to support our family on his own and it's flexible enough that he can still go to school full time. It's a blessing.

#11- I'm sooo incredibly thankful that I can be the stay at home mom that I've always wanted to be. I love spending my time with my kids and I really wouldn't want to be doing anything else. 

Okay Lylah needs me so this is all I can do for today...more tomorrow...hopefully!

No comments: