Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Friday, January 20, 2012

Weddings and Babies...

We stayed long enough so that we could attend Spencer's cousin Adams wedding. My mom watched both our babies and it was SO nice to be able to spend some alone time with Spencer before he caught his flight back home the next day. It was great that we got to go to the temple too, I had never been inside the Salt Lake Temple before. It's a really big temple, gorgeous too! It was really fun to visit with all of his extended family too. We had a good day! Heres a pic of the newlyweds...


And us in front of some temple doors...I LOVED these doors. The angle is weird and I look fat but the first thing I noticed in this picture is my boots. I thought to myself "I'm really glad I bought those" haha. 


The day after Spenc left I went and visited one of my oldest friends Whitney! She just had her first baby the beginning of December and named her Tenley. She's adorable and has the cutest hair! I loved her and loved being able to visit with Whit! Miss her lots. And I had to take pictures of the babies together...Lylah looks chubby and bald haha but they are both so stinkin cute!


Lylah is totally trying to grab some hair right here! 



I LOVE babies. Just looking at these pics makes me want to squeeze them!

No comments: