Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Brother and Sisterly love...

My kids love each other. Preston is beyond excited when Lylah wakes up in the morning and showers her with kisses and hugs and " Good Morning YyYah's ". And Lylah smiles so big you can see those 2 bottom teeth. Preston loves to share his toys and Lylah actually likes the cars and tools more then she does her stuffed animals and dolls. I just absolutely love the little bond they have and I just hope it stays this way forever...

Today Preston decided to jump in Lylahs crib with her when we went in to get her from her nap...she was pretty excited to have a friend in there with her. These two are pretty silly to take pictures of...I tell ya it is HARD to get one picture of the both of them smiling normally haha!




Well facebook made me switch to the dumb timeline profile and so I was in need of a cover photo and since my kids were being smiley and sweet to each other I decided to try and get a cute picture of them together...lets just say it took a LOT of time and a LOT of effort. I was jumping, make weird noises and being seriously just a crazy person trying to get them to both smile. These are a few of the pictures I got...








I don't think a night goes by that me and Spencer don't talk about how adorable and funny our kids are. We couldn't possibly love them any more then we do now. They are just perfect. xoxo.

1 comment:

KevinandPamelaBigelowFamily said...

Preston and Lylah! Absolutely adorable! Love you! Love you! Love you!