Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Friday, April 13, 2012

My head in a book...

I love to read. But I honestly just hadn't had time to read a book in such a long time until just a few days ago. Have you heard of Nie Nie's book " Heaven is Here "? I honestly couldn't get myself to stop reading it. This was me every spare second I had for probably 2 days...


It made me stop and think and look at my life a little differently. I am extremely blessed. If you can, I would HIGHLY recommend to read it. :)

Oh and here's a picture of that sweet girl of mine...don't worry I think I squeeze her enough for everybody ;)

 

2 comments:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

I'll have to add that to my list of books to read. I'm currently reading A Mother's Book of Secrets and I'm loving it!! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

can i borrow it next?!!