Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, May 7, 2012

At the Splash Pad...

Spencer was out of town on a racing trip this weekend and so we spent a lot of time with Corinne and Kamden. On Saturday we decided to take the kids to a splash pad in Mesa. We wanted to get a tan while we were out there but I don't think I got much sun haha but Preston told me that he had fun and thats all that counts. 



I have a feeling that we will be at a ton of splash pads this summer because a pool + 2 babys that don't swim and 1 mommy = No Bueno. Here is Lylah out on the side lines playing...



Kamden and his mommy...


Me and my sweet babes...



2 comments:

Corinne and Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corinne and Justin said...

I had so much fun at the splash pad! Im glad we went!!