Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, May 5, 2012

A picture for Grammy...

My mom really wants a recent picture of her 3 grandkids together. While I was watching Kamden yesterday I decided that I would give it a shot. Ironically their outfits really went well together :). Well at first I tried inside...


Back round wasn't cute, lighting was weird and the kids were so totally not into it! So I thought I'd try out back in our wagon. Here is the outcome...

The funny thing is, I really do like something about every photo. These kids are just so cute and funny and the way the react to things ( like me running at them making growling noises before snapping a picture ) just fascinates me. I love their little personalities and the way they are different. But yet not so different as well. 

I loved Preston's real smile in this one..

 
I love the way Lylah was watching Kamden. She's so interested in what those boys are doing.


These boys kept putting their hands in their mouth...i can't tell you how many times I tried getting them to stop! They would look at each other and copy one another haha


I really got them laughing here and it was so cute. Sometimes I can be really funny haha


Yay Kam is finally smiling with no hand in his mouth but Preston is looking away ha.


And then its the best shot of the day...both boys looking with cute real smiles. I just really wish Lylah was looking at me but shes adorable anyways!


Gosh I can't tell you how much I love these little munchkins. I love that they have each other. And I really love that they love each other too. 

3 comments:

Corinne and Justin said...

I love these pictures!! Great job! ha I love these 3, they really are the cutest!!

KevinandPamelaBigelowFamily said...

Thanks Chelsea! Love the pictures.. I really do have the sweetest most adorable grandkids! You are such a good mommy and aunt. I love you sooo much!

Corinne and Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.