Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer Update : Preston

Okay so I have so much updating to do that I'm going to do it one person at a time. Preston has had such a fun summer! He's just getting so big and can do so much. He took swim lessons again and has been doing so well! He looked forward to it every morning! We hit up a lot of splash pads and had lots of lunch dates with friends and family. We took 2 trips to Utah and a trip to Cali! He went fishing, to amusement parks, the beach, the lake and anything else a 3 year would like to do, I'm sure he did! Here are some pictures of this boy having fun!












 


Preston has really grown up lately. He's so dang smart. He talks non stop and is always asking questions. He loves to learn! He's been listening a lot better and has been such a big helper with his little sister. He is so funny and wants to make people laugh all the time. He loves to be the center of attention! I cant get over how dang handsome he is, his smile just melts my heart. He's so quick to say sorry and is always telling me he loves me. After he eats any meal he always stands up with big eyes and says "Mom! Look how BBIIIGGG i am!" He thinks he grows every meal time :). Lately he thinks he's boss. Once at a play place one kid told him he was little. He got all puffed up and put his hands on his sides and with a total serious face he says " No I'm BIGGER!". He loves to make friends and seems to have some wherever we go. He idolizes his daddy and loves to hang out with him. I seriously love everything about this 3 year old boy and thank my Heavenly Father everyday that he's mine. He's still my golden boy and he definitely has my heart. Love you so much Preston. 

PS- He starts Preschool TUESDAY! What!!!??? Where has the time gone...

1 comment:

Corinne and Justin said...

He is such a sweet boy! I love him! And I love how good of friend/cousins him and Kamden are!