Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November is gone...December is HERE!

I really cant believe its December...where does the time go? Well this last weekend was alot of fun...we spent alot of time with family, got our christmas decorations out, spencer fixed his dirtbike, and preston is starting to say papa. I love the holidays and I love that during the holidays I get to spend sooo much time with my hubby. It was fun while it lasted haha now I just cant wait for Christmas break! Here are the last of the November pics for this year...Spencer playing kick ball with his family...I think hes doing good haha

Hes waving to me and Preston...were watching him on the side lines :)

Preston with Grandma Coon

Spencer and Preston chillin watching some tv haha
Oh and the other night were watching a little video someone made for ron and debbie of pictures of them and there were some of spencer as a baby and oh my goodness it looked soo much like preston. He is a little mini Spencer. Sooo cute!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

so fun chels! i hope christmas break comes quick for you, its so nice having your hubby home. preston looks adorable as always!

Kacie said...

Such cute pics Chels! Preston is adorable! I just want to chunk him!!! For our spiritual gifts, we do different things. like this is my first year doing ti with the girls. And Tatum is getting a little CTR ring. And they are getting pictures of the Savior. Then we will probably do some kind of book they would like thats churchy! Its kind of fun, to show them its not all about the presents. My sister in law does a spiritual gift on christmas eve after they read the christmas story. (like us) but they give their kids their pajamas on December 1st so they can wear them all month. My girls however where them year round anyways, so its no big deal!! Love ya and miss ya!