Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Choo Choo!...


Preston got this train set for his birthday in May but we've never gotten it out before. Its got a lot of smaller pieces and I just didn't think he was big enough to play with something like that. So yesterday I saw it in the closet and decided to open it up and see if he'd like it...



He REALLY likes it. Its fun to see him playing and getting excited about a new toy. I've been trying to get him to say Choo Choo and he almost has it haha. He'll play with it all good until his train falls off the track and then he'll get upset and destroy the tracks. After a few minutes he'll come and find me and take me to his room to fix it for him haha.


I've really tried to designate his room for most of his toys and we try and play a lot in there ( to help keep my house cleaner during the days haha )

1 comment:

The reviewers said...

Hey Chelsea,

This is Raynie (Wade and Nanette's daughter, just to remind you :) anyways... I love browsing around looking at your blog! While I was reading this post, I noticed your baby crib. I had one that looked exactly the same...when we moved here to our newest location I thought I would check to make sure there were no recalls on it and to my surprise there were. It could totally be a different manufacturer, but I thought I would let you know. you can get the model number and such on a sticker on the inside of your crib and google it with the manufacture. It was a fairly easy process, and they just emailed me a voucher worth the entire crib cost so I could order a new crib. I had to get mine from Babies R Us, but didn't find one I loved in stores so I bought one online with my own money and then took the voucher and receipt in and they gave me my money back. Feel free to email me at rayniehawes@hotmail.com if you have any more questions! (and if yours isn't, I am sorry for such a long post) I thought is would be better to be safe than sorry! :)