Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day...

We ended up having a lot of fun this weekend. Late Friday night we drove up to Flagstaff to spend some time with the Coons. It was probably the only time I can remember spending more than just a night with just our family. Extended family is fun to be around too but sometimes being with only your immediate family is so nice. I think it brought us all closer and I for one had a great time! Us girls bought beads and made jewelry while the boys went golfing. Then we had a BBQ, watched movies, rode the ranger, and that night we played Texas Hold' em. We ended up leaving Sunday and spent Labor Day here in town. We slept in and went to Costa Vida for lunch...the sweet pork salad is my favorite ( my mom totally got me addicted! ) and then we went to the Sea Life Aquarium at the Arizona Mills Mall. Here are some pics!







We honestly had a great time today and ended up having a lot of fun BUT this aquarium is NOT worth what it costs to get in. Seriously take me word for it...only go if you have some major coupon deals.

No comments: