Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Friday, September 3, 2010

Cookie Monster...


Yesterday I made cookies for Spencer's cub scouts. A little after I had to go "potty"...well I guess I had left the gate to the kitchen open and a couple minutes later Preston comes into the bathroom with chocolate face and fingers! So when I finished this is what I found...


He had reached up and grabbed a piece of cookie! 


He was so excited about it that I had to let him finish it of course! 


But instead of letting him run around the house with a chocolate chip cookie we strapped him in his seat. But he was sure happy to have that cookie...Cutest Cookie Monster I have ever seen if I say so myself!

2 comments:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

How cute is that?! He is definitely the cutest little cookie monster I've ever seen!

KevinandPamelaBigelowFamily said...

Absolutely the cutest cookie monster ever! I laughed out loud when i read this post! Miss you guys sooo much.