Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fathers...




I really couldn't have picked anyone better to have a family with. Spencer is the best daddy to his little boy and he's really excited for our little girl on the way. I love that he wanted a family as much as I did and I love the way he puts us first. I love that I can see that sparkle in Prestons eyes when Spenc comes home and I love that Spenc has the same sparkle in his eyes to "be" home. He never fails to take care of us, he works so hard at work to be able to make enough that I can be home and he NEVER complains about me being here, he wants me here as much as I love being here. He works so hard at school and gets amazing grades. I don't think I mentioned this yet but he made the Deans list...AGAIN! For some reason I can't get the letter to upload here on the computer but he has a GPA of 3.92 for this last spring semester. We are sooooo proud of him. I love that he's an example to all those around him. He always does the right thing no matter the situation, he's been such a good influence on the way I live my life. I love that our children can always look up to him and see a completely honest and hardworking man. I love the way he plays with Preston and the way Preston copies everything Spencer does. Preston thinks the world of his daddy. Me and our kid(s) completely lucked out on having him our whole lives. Love you Spencer!


I also had to mention my Dad...the best dad I could have ever asked for. Don't you love how chubby Preston was hahahaha...this is Grandpa showing him all the animals he could hunt. :) I could go on and on about all the things I love about my dad but I want to tell you my favorite. My dad is the BEST supporter of everything us kids did. I love that my dad made it a point to come to all of my sports games and anything else that was important to me. I can't thank him enough for it. I don't think he knows how good it made me feel that he wanted to be there. I was never the best at anything, just average at about anything I did but never the less he was there and I could always hear him on the side lines routing me on and giving me advice. He'd make time to show me how to do things better and always said it in a nice way...never making me feel like an idiot haha. My dad was always there, and it meant the world to me. And I know my dad still supports me in whatever I do and I love that I can always count on him. I love you Dad and I wish we could see you more often!


This isn't the best picture but I couldn't find any right now. But I also love and adore my Father-in-Law. I've never met someone so interested in the well being of everyone. I know without a doubt that we could always count on him to help us with whatever we needed help with. He wants nothing more then to see his kids succeed and will do anything to help them along the way. I love that he always wants us around. He loves to do things with his boys and his family. I really can't thank him enough for raising such a great man ( spencer ) and for everything he has done for us thus far. We love you!

No comments: