Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Memorial Day...

Monday was Memorial Day. Spencer got back Sunday and so we got to spend the whole day together. It was great :). We slept in and then went and had lunch with the Coons at Neilsons. Yum. Me and Spenc were able to drive the Ford GT there and back. That car is seriously sweet. And let me just tell you that I look great in that car ;) haha. Later that night we had a BBQ over at Rob and Nikki's which was good. All in All it was a great day! 


I'm in there too haha you just can't see me. You can tell Spencer feels pretty dang cool haha.


And Preston had to drive it too of course!!! Okay I already knew that Preston looked like his daddy but they look a TON alike here. They are cute little twinners!

No comments: