Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, February 7, 2011

Corinne's Baby Shower...

My mom flew in on Thursday! She came in for my sisters baby shower that we threw this last Saturday. It turned out great and she got adorable stuff! I had to take my mom back to the airport though yesterday...sad she had to leave so soon but her and the rest of my family will be back in about 3 weeks when Corinne's baby will be born! So excited! We only ended up taking pics at the shower, heres a few!






And then we took some pics of Grandma and Preston...


kisses...


and smiles!

1 comment:

Chrissy Evans said...

Chelsea, you and your mom did a great job! I must say I love your place it's so cute! It looks like a little model home! I made Kyle come and look at it, we wish that we could've spent more time with you guys. I think we need to take another trip to Arizona. Great job on everything!