Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Giving UP...

My hubby said I haven't blogged in a while. It's only been a few days but I guess that's a while for me. I thought last week that I was getting better but really this sickness has crept itself back into my home and not only did "I" get it again, now Preston and Spencer have it as well. My energy level has COMPLETELY dropped. I go to bed as soon as I lay Preston down for the night and Spencer says I've been snoring. I didn't think I snored. Am I really that tired? I feel like throwing in the towel and giving up on all of my responsibilities. And it seems like I have my own plus a LOT of extra things to do this week. Not only does my house need cleaned and stocked with groceries but I have a baby shower to put on this weekend for my sweet sister and I have a lot of extra things to do for Young Women's. I NEED to feel better and I NEED some gosh dang energy. Because I'm not just "doing" this extra stuff but I "want" to do this stuff. And I really want my life back. 

My husband asked me the other day why I'm always depressed and down. Am I depressed? Or am I just overwhelmed? I haven't been myself lately...I'm not kidding when I say I was sick the entire month of January. I'm so ready for this to be over. 

I found this photo I took of Preston probably a month ago and he looks just like i feel...


Sad, sick, tired and trapped. 

PLEASE FEBRUARY...BE A BETTER MONTH FOR ME!!!!!

2 comments:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

I know how you feel. I feel so far behind with everything as well, except I haven't been sick so I can only imagine how you're feeling! Let me know if you need any help with the shower Saturday.

Shawni said...

Chelsea, I'm so sad I wasn't able to help you more in January, all I did was ask you to help me more!! I'm so sorry it was a tough month...I hope Feb is going better!!! Love, SHawni