Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hair Cut...

Remember Preston's hair? He was called a hippie more then once haha.




Well a few nights ago I decided to just cut it! I've been wanting to cut it for a long time but Spencer has told me No...he liked the mullet look haha. Spencer finally gave me the "OK" and since Preston is sick I figured this would be a great time to do it since his energy level has gone way down! So I turned on the Car movie and gave him a sucker and we did it!

The only way I could get him to take pictures was to let him squirt and play with the water bottle...





.
I like it but he looks a lot older now. After I cut it I was pretty sad at how much older he looks. Just so everyone is clear...HES STILL MY BABY! He's not a big boy until I give the "OK".

No comments: