Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I love you buddy...


This smile is what gets me through the day. Is it even possible to try and say how thankful I am for this boy? I take one look at him and I'm happy. When I'm having those not so bright or cheery days he's the one who makes me laugh. The one to make me smile. He's that one person that really "needs" me, and being needed really does feel good. Don't you love how babies love unconditionally? I know this boy loves me. He loves me just the way i am. And I love him just the way he is. He's so very perfect to me...

He woke up with a fever last night and still has it this morning. It will be another day of sickness...we just can't seem to get rid of this crap. But we'll make the most of it today and cuddle a whole bunch. 

No comments: