Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Friday, March 25, 2011

Busy Busy Day...

Yesterday was a busy day, it was a good day but a long day and I think I just did too much. We woke up early and hit the gym around 8 in the morning - Preston did awesome and I got to work out for an hour and they never had to come and get me :). Then we ran straight home and showered and we met Corinne and Kamden at the park to walk and then Preston played a little on the playground. When we got home Preston took a nap so I ran around and cleaned my house. Then around 5 me and my neighbor went and helped another neighbor pull all of her weeds in her front yard. It was fun but I woke up today just completely exhausted and I have a headache. So as soon as I load some pictures on this blog then I'm headed straight for my bed and I am taking a nap! 






P.S.- Its pretty windy here today - I think when Spenc gets home we'll go fly our kite with Preston :)

1 comment:

Corinne and Justin said...

i love walking at the park with our cutest little boys!! love you guys!