Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, March 7, 2011

Oh Monday...

Another week has come and gone. We haven't had a whole lot going on lately but I have a feeling that we will here shortly. More on that later ;) 

Today's to-do list is a whole LOT of cleaning. By the time the weekend is over my house looks like its been hit by a tornado. BLAH. I also have a fun project I'm making for my friends baby shower this weekend...I think I'm loving it so far, can't wait to show pics!


This boy is getting more wild by the minute. He learns things so quickly and last week he learned how to get himself completely out of the house on his own. To make a story short...it ended with me running outside in my towel to get him. Yes...horrible, embarrassing, and I was not going to do that again! We bought new locks for the doors that he would not be able to reach.


I'm also still hanging out with my Beehive girls! I just love them more and more all the time. They remind me of how fun life was when I was their age. Such cute girls!

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

Oh my gosh how embarrassing!! Ha my little brother did that once and we didn't know until the neighbors brought him home!!