Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Long limbs...


Boy is this kid growing. Look how long his legs and arms look...

 I watched my neighbors little boy yesterday for about 45 min while she ran to do an errand. He was about 4 months and he is one little cutie! Me and Preston brought out his old car walker for him to play in and we both played with him trying to get him to smile. Preston was sweet. But he also did everything in his power to get all of my attention on him. I got to experience ( a 45 min ) life of 2 kiddos. And it was bitter sweet. I loved it but i also noticed i have a lot to learn. Sharing attention, being 2 places at once, holding two crying children and keeping sane might be a challenge. But a challenge I can't wait to be a part of!

No comments: