Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, April 18, 2011

#4- The ring...

Tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!


I actually had no input on the ring he chose. He never asked and I don't think we ever talked about it. I think my ring reflects a lot on who Spencer is and that's why he chose it. It's simple, clean, but the diamond is close to perfect. I really do love the ring and I love that Spencer chose it by himself. I do think though that someday I'd like to put my own little touches on it :). 

The funniest part about the rings was that when I was out looking for Spencer's he definitely had a say on what he liked and didn't like. It was so stressful trying to find something i thought he would like...but luckily he liked the one I chose :).

No comments: